Patty Woolcock demonstrates success in all aspects of the Human Resources field. She brings more than 15 years of HR consulting and executive management experience to her work. Her clients vary from small, high tech start-up companies in Silicon Valley, California to major, multinational companies on matters relating to organizational and executive effectiveness.
Patty has provided interim senior HR management to several clients while they were searching for an HR executive. She advises on HR best practices, HR structures, processes and compliance, corporate re-engineering efforts and defining and implementing major HR programs.
- Patty is currently the Executive Director of the California Strategic Human Resource Partnership (CSHRP), a consortium of Human Resources executives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- She is author of “Sun’s HR Lab: Driving Decisions with Data,” published by CAHRS at Cornell, and co-author of “Identifying and Developing HR Competencies for the Future: Keys to Sustaining the Transformation of HR Functions,” which was published by the HR Planning Journal.
- Patty received the 2007 “Partner in Innovation” Award from the HR Symposium.
- She has played a significant role in non-profit organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area. She was on the Steering Committee for the HR Symposium, an event that raises funds for HR scholarships, and was on the Board of Directors of Project HIRED, a non-profit that assists people with disabilities to gain competitive employment.
- Patty holds an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BA of Mathematics from Kalamazoo College.
- Patty is certified in several assessment tools including 5Dynamics and Lominger.